Friday, July 31, 2009

A Question




Some of you have been suggesting I should write a book. I started and almost completed a novel in the past. When it was about 3/4 complete we had a break in and all the contents of the computer room were stolen. Including the backups of the novel. I had set out to write the worlds worst novel. Problem was everyone who started to read it would be rolling on the floor and wanting to know whats next. It would be dated to write the exact same one again but I guess I could try that.

However I am posting this to ask what you that read my ramblings think I should write. Kirst suggested a book on men for women. I mentioned it to a few of my real life female friends and they like the idea. I have a working idea for the title. Never Date Anyone Whose Cell Number Has Nothing to do with a Phone. However I could work on more than one at once till something ends up long enough to publish. So everyone suggestions? Please. My Dad suggested I just wait til the blog is long enough and publish it.

4 comments:

  1. hahaha, anything would be fine. you have a large repertoire of anecdotes that will fill a book!!!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single thing you write is hilarious, but I love Kirst's idea, and the title is BRILLIANT!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the title Sid its awesome and really moronic guys just wouldnt get it!!!
    Do it, go on you will be famous overnight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The titles advice should be applicable to both genders.

    Anyone who doesn't get the title is probably reading the copy from the prison library.

    ReplyDelete