Sunday, August 2, 2009

How I Write a Blog



I was thinking about what to blog today. Didn't have any real idea what to write and thought I would give a break to explaining how my Gender thinks. ( or does what passes for thinking amoung my Gender ). So I am going to explain my Blog writing process.

First I think of something to write. Today it will be about how I write. Then a think of a title. Funny is my favorite but accurate is the most important. I also like subtle. Go through my old posts and you will notice a few patterns. Today I went for accurate as possible.

Next I look for a graphic. I have a huge selection on the computer and start at the A's and go up the alphabet. As a result you end up with the front part of the alphabet in the majority. I need to randomize that a bit. On occasion a graphic will inspire a topic.

In the event I feel inspired to write a few subjects or one will require further reasearch One gets written for today the others get written on a word processor and filed. There I need some notes for things such as what graphics to include and most of the finished post is cut and pasted.

In order to write I mentally rewire my brain so instead of leading to my big mouth the output device becomes my fingers. Being a touch typist the speed is about the same so the flow is the same. A word of warning I speak like I type.

Then I post it and wait for reaction. Sometimes I write almost soley for reaction. Like when on yahoo answers I posted the Question " Was Robert E Lee Chinese " I got so many replies the computer was lit up like Christmas. I added at the bottom I'm looking for the best reaction here. I gave that to the person who claimed his Cola was now covering his keyboard via his nose.

4 comments:

  1. rofl o.mg that's so funny. Love the coke up nose, and all the rest. But the alligator mating pic is awesome.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Problem up here is Polar bears can tell when your faking it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. speed thinking and writing - i lacked both!! i have to look down at my keyboard and still misses the right key, darn!
    yes, the graphic does attract attention and i wonder where you find those!!!
    hope your wrist and the squirting hershey's aren't giving you discomfort anymore...
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wrist is rested now and medication and Baby's Bum Wipes with lanolin saved me from a severe case of monkey butt. Thank you for the concern.

    ReplyDelete