Saturday, December 19, 2009

How to Use this Blog to Spot Reduce Your Rear

I have had lots of people comment that they have to be careful not to drink not liquids if reading my blog. Apparently keyboards don't like being spewed all over by laughter. However they say laughter is the best medicine. So what I am recommending is going back when bored and depressed and reading my dumbest articles.

In email the most comment is LMAO. So why not put that to good use. Reduce butt size by laughing it off. The Useless information diet. Laugh your ass off with just one read a day. Not to be used while drinking liquid unless you have a nose water proof keyboard.

Now I have to figure out how to work on other body parts. Also remember only a plastic surgeon can get away with picking someone else's nose.

5 comments:

  1. See Odette I'm not just full of Rocket Science but Fertilizer too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Useless Information Diet manual is a NASA publication. Better to reduce butt by dieting sensibly than being so hungry you eat the Useless Information Diet Manual too without smiling once a day at least.That is not a liquid diet for sure.Appetite for life increases and for caloric intake decreases.
    Laugh and the whole world laughs with you........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall down the stairs Drunk and the Whole Word pees itself laughing AT you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only are you a pillock, but you're an intelligent funny pillock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happiest when you make me laugh because i know you are having a nice day...
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete