Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Real Me



With all my concern about getting my weight down Tracey ( this one is not my ex-wife btw even though she spells her name the same way ) Kirst and Odette have all been asking very politely to see some recent pictures. Fact is I don't have any as I am always on the other end of the Camera. I do have some from last year on facebook. I am at the weight I am now that I was when they were taken. I will try to get some new ones over the next say two remaining weeks of summer. Before the polar bears return and start attacking the penguins.

That's what my brother says when telemarketers call "Sorry I'm in Canada. The Polar bears are attacking the penguins I have to go chase them off. Where did I put my Rifle.

Anyway I guess I do need some new pics so they will be posted.

Now about the reason about the concern over the weight. I am not worried with regards to apperance. Heck I wear Hawaiian shirts with Camoflage shorts and a Cowboy hat. I'm number one on the Fashion police's most Wanted List. There not coming after me even with a fashion police SWAT team. They need to wait till they have trained a commando unit. Gawd can you imagine what Fashion Police Commando's would wear.

My illness can cause ( during a Panic attack ) my blood pressure to go above 200 over 160 ( it has gone higher ) and pulse to go over 200. This makes me very at risk for heart attack but much more likely for stroke. Having the extra weight on increases that risk. I have not had a bad attack in over a year now. However an once of prevention is you only choice when there is no cure.

Also as my Brother put it those guys with six pack abs should be jealous. You've got a two four.

6 comments:

  1. I wanted to see a recent pic, just to see what you look like without the Armour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I emailed you some of my pics from last year. They are the most recent I have at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the hell are fashion police? and how did they get their badge?
    rocky seemed to know he was being photographed. Lol.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. To the fashion police it's not a badge it's an accessory. Like their purses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you and the fashion police are really best friends lol :)
    They are nice pics Sid, It is good to be wary of weight at any age and disease, as it does lead to hypertension, diabetes etc so you are being wise.

    When I put on weight I look hideous, I think I do anyway, but thats because Im small boned, and i tend to lose my face quite quickly lol.
    So image is how we see ourselves, not really how others do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have started taking pictures. In one I took laying down watching tv because of how I have my head held and the angle of the camera. ( I took it with my cell ) I have more Chins than the Hong Kong Phone directory.

    ReplyDelete