Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Apparently someone has srpray painted me



Kirst tells me I've been tagged ( which means some one has sprayed graffitti on me, don't worry I don't get it either ). Odette says that means I have to tell 6 things about me. I guess you get tagged 3 times your the anti-christ.

So one why this graphic ( and the one at the bottom if I can find the one I want ). While it's because like most of my gender I know almost nothing about women. I know women have boobs while men are boobs but that is pretty much it. Sure they also usually smell nice and I was raised to treat them differently. No matter how much some of them scream they are women not ladies. When they do that I usually tell them the dictionary definition of a woman is ( and you can look this up ) a human female of lower class than a lady. I usually add I am going to assume you are not of lower class but just having a bad day. Remarkably they usually stop yelling at me about it at that part. Helps that such exchanges have usually taken place in crowded situations.

The second part of number one is that I had to memorize a memory aid to know how to put the toilet seat. Fly goes down seat goes up seat goes down fly goes up.

I had considered doing a blog about all I do know about women but I couldn't see the point in publishing an empty blog.

Number two about me. I am an information junkie. Not news that the media broadcasts that is not is useful in any way unless you can find some way of spreading it on the flowers. Mind you that would be such a concentrated fertilizer we would end up not only feeding the world and regrowing the rain forests. We would probably end up being attacked by giant mutant ninja plants. I like almost any kind of information. Languages, Sciences History. Doesn't have to be useful things. The various last words attributed to Oscar Wilde for example, my favorite being. " Either that wallpaper goes or I do"

Number three. This one I have blogged about before. If you haven't going back and reading my blog from day one forward is a good idea. I'm puppy whipped. The article has the same title.

Fourth some of the things I enjoyed the most are things most people hate. I loved the really hard courses in school. My fasination with Japanese may be partly because when I registered to take it at summer school I took the word intermediate to mean difficulty level. It meant second year. 4 others made the same mistake and there were only enough enrolled to continue the class if no one dropped. The other four were also adults and all agreed to stay and try and the teacher was really great. Other things I really enjoyed included Basic Training and Wilderness survival. I ended up teaching both.

Five by my standards ( for myself I don't expect anyone else to be me ) I am fat. I have about 20 pounds to lose to get in decent shape and 45 to get in fighting shape. In my defense it is mostly due to a side effect of my medication but I could have done more to slow it down or prevent it. I am 5 ft 7 in or 170cm. I weigh 180 pounds or 81.8 say 82 kilograms in Mass. Or not quite 13 stone. My mind has no problem switching back and forth from Metric to Imperial and can even think in US gallons. ( Your gallon is 5/6 one of ours Ray ).

Six though I have one I am very allergic to cats. My Mom on the other hand has six. I have to take anti-histamines before visiting.

Have to go the Cat is doing his Lee Harvey Oswald imitation again

5 comments:

  1. Interesting once again. 13 stone is not FAT! Can you post a regular pic of yourself please....You seem obsessed with not knowing much about the female variety, it's simple really, we're all daft!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your all Daft and were all simple. Somehow that has a symetrey that makes a lot of sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laugh at the last pic, and i still wonder where you get all these stuff!!
    Ditto to Tracey, you are not fat. You just feel lethargic most of the time because of the meds you're taking. It's not your body getting heavy, but i think your eyelids are.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOl I love this post, and the kitty!!!!
    yeah ditto sidith where is ye picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kirst: Cats can be cruel and mean. He's luck I let him keep the rifle I had to take away the machine gun and rocket launcher.

    ReplyDelete