Monday, October 4, 2010

The Tooth the Whole Tooth and Nothing But the Tooth



As you may have guessed I have a dental appointment in about a half hour. Also since I am not one of those people who have dentist's and shrink's for their dog's. Dogs do a big part to serve as effective shrinks on their own. The look at you like they are listening. Cause you to repeat your last statement only without adding your mother to the statement. btw I put this on my own post today and did not get it mixed up with Rocky's.

I don't think it got as cold as forecast but a warning from someone we were in for frost did have me put the hear on so I many just not have noticed. It is cool here today. Being Canadian I should define our version of cold. Cold means the temp is low cars won't start. Really cold means the snowmobiles won't start either so you can't dress in a suit NASA could use for a Mars landing and enjoy your day off because everything is closed.

Not sure if the above cartoon is apt as I can't recall if this is my extraction on some other evil dental procedure. Every notice if they want to give you the impression someone is about to tortured in the movies they show dental tools.

Have a good day all and may your Teeth keep ALL their parts

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, that cartoon is very funny! it's good to know that despite of the low temp. your mood stays high.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete