Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Comfort

At the moment the photo function is offline which is not bad because I couldn't find an appropriate picture anyway.

Right now I and most folks I know in town are having something don't think it is technically a cold or flu but something. I suspect it is some kind of respiratory illness because first the smokers seemed to come down with it first and worst. Second it seems to give everyone a slight cough. Like the kind you fake when you are trying to hint to someone they are about to do something stupid ( which never seems to work anyway they still do whatever you were trying to warn them not to ) The effect this is having on me is my sleep patterns are terrible either I can't sleep at all or I spend over 18 hours sleeping unable to wake up. The part I find hardest is it seems to making thinking difficult. I am putting off serious writing till this passes as I am forgetting things. I had to make 5 trips to the store to get toilet paper. I would get there and forget why I went. However as to the article title at the Sally Anne I saw a chair I really like and need to replace my computer room chair so I bought it. A friend helped me get it home and in the morning I will give it a good cleaning. I do have an upholstery cleaner. I use an easy chair lazy boy recliner type at the moment. Can get away with that as I have a huge screen and wireless keyboard. This is really a living room type chair I bought and big but is so comfortable my only fear is I am likely to fall asleep in front of the computer.

There is no harm in spoiling oneself.

1 comment:

  1. i wonder where my comment went??? i knew i posted one days ago. anyway, i hope you are feeling better. it's never too late to spoil oneself and you really deserve it. so don't feel guilty enjoying that comfort that that chair will give you, ok?
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete