Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nice Day but Not in in a sense

It has finally turned nice out. What we often call Indian summer. I even got a Thanksgiving card in the mail today. Thank You. For our American friends who think Thanksgiving is next month just remember it is basically a harvest celebration being further north our harvest is of necessity earlier.

As to the not in part I am in the process of defragging my largest drive the 1.5 T drive which takes close to 24 hours. I can do some in fact most things at that time but prefer not to save accidentally writing to that drive. At that time. My mail and internet programs are on one of my 1 T drives and I have already done all the rest. Mainly while sleeping. Isn't multi-tasking great when sleeping is one of those tasks.

Attention Mothers

The Army had a version of Multi-Tasking they called concurrent activity. It meant as a platoon getting more than one job done at the same time. For example a Patrol being done while others did dishes or laundry. So next time ask if they want to play Army and they have a choice of volunteer to wash or dry.

1 comment:

  1. We are also having a beautiful Indian summer. Nobody in my household wants to play army or help out in any way! I call them Idle buggers! xxx

    ReplyDelete