Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I May Be Bloging



Okay it looks like I have everything working and without needing a trip to the shop.

So why would I post a photo a sundae which goes by the name of Death by Chocolate. Far less glamorous then being boiled in oil but who die like a McDonald's french fry anyway.

You may recall some time ago I brainwashed myself with back to back episodes of Gilligan's Island and started my version of the Gilligan's Island diet. It consisted of living almost entirely from a diet of fruit. I had been trying to lose weight before that but went down from 190 pounds to 180 no problem but jammed there. I jammed again at roughly 174 last week. By adding psyllium to my diet two table spoons well stirred plus a second glass of water to make sure it was washed down morning and bedtime ( It tastes as if I was using the cats litter box for ingredients so you want to make sure it is well washed down ) I have been holding at no more than 169 lately and hope to keep going down at roughly a pound to a a pound and a half a week from now on till hit a target will I will wish to start slowly building muscle. To bug Ray that's a half to 3/4's of a kilo.

Hopefully this will post with no problem and I will back to being my abnormal self in no time.

The abscess is going down and I will be seeing a new dentist on Thursday. My regular dentist was on vacation then had a death in the family so he is way backed up and asked me to visit one of the others in town as he didn't want me on the antibiotics too long. If you had any idea of my dental history you would understand. At 16 massive doses of tetracycline saved my life but left me with very fragile teeth.

I have Kirst showing as being online but she's so far in my future the would could have ended by now or she could be getting the kids out the door to school. If we can again use messenger. The last of my computer problems will be solved.

Though I am thinking it is a pain to do all this reading so maybe I should figure out how to install an USB port in my head so I could download directly. Have to put that on my list of things to do next to inventing a working transporter. Maybe I should watch all the episodes of star trek, Star Trek the Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, Babylon 5 and Andromeda back to back. I think it would be more likely however that I would come to the conclusion that there is no intelligent life on this planet and decide to go home.

Until we meet again Live Long and Prosper, or if you would rather Die Young and Broke I'm not going to be a stickler on the subject.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sid! What the hell is psyllium?! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally!!! at least you are able to post a blog now. don't worry with not using the newer version of msn, mine is the old version too and its working fine except that we cant use the cam, but thats not a prob, no?
    this is such a funny post...oh if only we can lose weight just watching movie marathon, no? i would have lost a few lbs by now. yeah maybe star trek has a better weight-loss idea. i didnt see a single fat trekkie there. go figure.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are chatting online now:) Yesterday I locked my comp and went out forgetting I was logged in. Then kids, dinner etc. Im glad you have posted again and your msn is working :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Tracey I finally used a word that was new to you instead of the other way around. You know when you separate the wheat from the chafe. Psyllium is basically the chafe. It is what makes metamuchill work as well as well as it does and also taste as awful as it does. The rest of what is in metamuchill is to kill the horrible taste. The pure stuff is much more effective. It cleans us out without us setting new landspeed records on the way to the loo but in the process takes so many toxins as well that within a couple of weeks those who can stick to it that long do see a difference in how they feel in general.

    Odette lots of fat people go to Star Trek conventions except they go as ships or planets instead of Aliens.

    As for my computer woes microsoft keeps issuing more of it's "important" new updates and each new one screws up whatever I just fixed. At the moment things are working fine but I noticed 8 new updates just yesterday. Each time the computer had to be reset and what I had got working before the update I had to do over again.

    Maybe when the tooth is fixed and I stop having the septic products of the abcess in my system I will feel more whatever is normal for me.

    Today though good things happened I was in a very down place mood wise. I'm very thankful to Kirst for pulling out of my personal swamp.

    ReplyDelete