Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Area that Works



The Graphic is from my cousin. Strikes me as a case of you get what you deserve.

However back to the Top Secret Areas. Area 52 the one Area which we know works. It was the brain child of President JFK. His reasoning was there was no way we could fight off an Armada made up of vessels so powerful they could travel from star to star. His idea convince them that there really is NO INTELLIGENT LIFE ON THIS PLANET. Area 52 is somewhere in Hollywood, all of us have felt it's influence. From the Beverly Hillbillies to Gillgan's Island. F Troop, I Love Lucy, The Munsters, Saturday morning cartoons. Hogan's Heroes, Mr Terrific, ( even for Hollywood and Area 52 that one was bad). Get Smart, I Dream of Jeannie, Bewitched, My Mother the Car, My Favourite Martian.

All of these and more have staved off alien invasion by convincing aliens there is no intelligent life on this planet. On top of that we are protected by Clark Kent, Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Lamont Cranston, Peter Parker, and of course Underdog.

Unfortunately having all these shows has had a side effect. As a result of them this planet no longer does have intelligent life. Just in case it ever did.

2 comments:

  1. There is still hope, Sid - YOU! Your intelligence will spawn a new breed of intellectuals. Now, if we can just create area 53 solely for this purpose...
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not me Odette. I watched the whole Gilligan's Island series end to end. Heck I've even watched the series "Sledge Hammer" which is sort of a what if Dirty Harry had the mind of Maxwell Smart.

    As my Grandmother would sometimes say " If your trying to be witty your halfway there "

    ReplyDelete