Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thank you Kirst



Yesterday I was in kind of a bad spot. Nothing had gone wrong in fact a number of trials of testing the current limits of my illness had gone very well. Despite that my mood was below sea level. I do suspect the various poisons having the dental abcess flooding me with septic chemicals for days may have played a part. Kirst however was there when I needed someone to talk to. Despite her having to travel 16 hours into her past to do so. I still can't get over the time travel aspects of the internet. Or the fact it really is still winter entering spring there while we are ending an almost non existent summer entering fall. I still have to start my spring cleaning yet so that may have something to do with it. Kirst just did the net version of holding my hand and reminding me of one of my Favorite scriptures. To everything there is a season. Nothing remains the same. She was there when I needed her and I do appreciate it. At times Odette has done the same for me minus the septic tooth waste in my system. Tracey has of course made me laugh and taught me the meaning of the word " Pillock ". I even intend to send AA a private email I want his opinion of a product I am thinking of creating and introducing and need the advice of an amateur paranoid as opposed to a professionally trained one. It will be a day or two Ray as I do want to make sure this Tooth juice isn't influencing my thinking.

To all of you thanks for being there when I need you. Also Amy I still think your Mom cheated in avoiding the icebergs.

3 comments:

  1. Cheeky bugger! I missed the ice but still made a pillock of myself and got sea sick though....what a wimp! Glad you are sounding a bit more normal Sid. (well normal for you!) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sid, i did look for you yesterday but didn't find you here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siiid oh thank you how gorgeous. Now my blimmin MSN wont let me log in sigh, I have been unable to return to the discussion of before. I hope your resting now and the pain has subsided :)
    Sleep well and awaken with amazing and happy thoughts!!! :)

    ReplyDelete