Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Test for male brain cells


okay I admit there be no such thing but in case they do try this test

You are like Male if

1. You have interpreted the words inedible, disgusting, gross, ridiculous or impossible as “I dare you”.
2. When asked “where is your Clean underwear?” the most correct answer is “I’m wearing them”
3. You have ever actually jumped off of a bridge because one your friends did.
4. You have tied a towel around your neck and jumped off the house hoping to fly.
5. You did it a second time because you figured the reason it didn’t work the first time was you forgot to say “up, up and away ‘’
6. You can be impressed by how malodiferous a fart is.
7. You then tried to top 6.
8. You honestly don’t know what colour your wife’s eyes are.
9. You aren’t even sure what colour your eyes are.
10. You have deliberately run out of gas to see where the empty mark really is.
11. You have played toilet battleship by making floating toilet paper ships and trying to pee sink them.
12. You have blown something up just to blow it up. ( Explosives not inflatable women )
13. You know that the difference between a guy flick and a chick flick is in a chick it’s about one person dying slowly and in a guy flick it’s hundreds in rapid succession.
14. Fear of lightning is your reason for avoiding church.
15. You can’t figure out why they call it instant coffee when it takes a minute.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent & all so TRUE!
    Tracey
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, hope i won't get caught in a room where men are having a " who's-fart-is-it", contest!!!
    this is one funny post again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say it but I'm guilty of most. Here's a list of the one's I haven't or did differently.

    3. I've never jumped off a bridge but, there aren't many around here you can survive and live to tell about it.

    4. I have used a towel as a cape but I'm afraid of hights. You'll never catch me on the roof of anything.

    6.There are worse things than the blame game Odette. One is the farting contest (the real loser is the one who poops his pants from trying too hard). Then there's the one I'm proud to say I mastered in high school. You let out a silent, nuklear fart, then wait to see how long before the room clears out. You can also wait to see who yells the loudest, swears the most and/or who's brave (dumb) enough to stay in the room.

    10. I've never tried running out of gas. Maybe out of fear of being stranded. lol

    12. Other than small fireworks, I've never blown anything up with explosives, but I have fried ants with a magnifying lense. At least one of the ants blew up. Does that count? lol

    The rest I can relate to. Some are a constant for me and continue to this day 8)=

    ReplyDelete