Sunday, June 21, 2009

Don't Eat & Sleep leads to Side Effects


I just closed my eyes for a sec about 5 after 1 and it's 7 now so I was out like a light for six hours. Boy can afternoon naps produce odd dreams. During this nap I dreamed that Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Scotty and My self ( don't ask me what I was doing there ) were mass producing crummy oil paintings for astronomical sums on some private asteroid with a huge fancy hotel. Scotty and Sulu were replicating ancient dust with appropriate atmospheric amounts of animal urine and feces in the dust to produce coverings for fake bottles of the first ever bottle of Scotch Whiskey which they were selling thousands of for amounts that could buy whole planets and Gagnon and Friday from the old TV show Dragnet had been cloned to solved the mystery of a car crash involving the bodies of people who no one had any idea who they were and it had happened years before and turned out that some descendant of George W Bush was trying to find ways to dispose of mass quantities of frozen George Bush and George W Bush sperm legally without getting in trouble for destroying it.

The best thing about dreams is they seem perfectly sensible while you are having them. This one could have kept getting just weirder till I woke up because I used a several thousand year old bathroom in the long lost pentagon and all the thousands of years of BS got re-hydrated and I was so forcefully propelled out of the place by the rapidly expanding BS that the explosion woke me up.

I think you definitely need to forward this If Laughter is the best medicine this dream could raise the dead and generate a sequel. ( I think the real reason I woke up was the need to pee. Thousand year old Pentagon BS to pee on was just a bonus )

Hope you day has been as interesting but not as strange as my dream.

Ttyl

Sid

7 comments:

  1. is this dream drug induced? hahaha! after having a hard time sleeping, this is what you get for day dreaming!!!
    urine and feces on the bottle... i wonder how this british scoth smells!!!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dream was induced by a 2 pound steak and 2 litre coca-cola. Personally I think may have accidently discovered how Scotch whiskey got it's taste orginally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sid,

    If I had dreams as nice as that I wouldn't be so upset about waking up. What better subjects to dream about than peeing on pentagon files, George and daddy Bush making sure their family lineage does not continue, all while making mad money with the original Trek cast.

    All that was missing was the ladies in those micro mini skirts and go go boots. Although, the parts about working with poo would've ruined the mood for the Starfleet babes :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn, you two do have wild imaginations!!! i wonder if spock and company will have you both permanently confined to a penal settlement on an Angosian moon...
    now you also affect my way of thinking, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Ray are both retarded geniuses!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you lock two Irishmen on an Andosian penal coloney they will start a war and kill each other.

    If you lock two Englishmen on an Andosian penal colony ten years later they still will not have spoken to each other unless they were properly introduced.

    If you lock two Scots up three months later both will be dead from liver failure due too the effects of the still they built. Scotty didn't go into engineering by accident.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ray I heard those skirts are going to make a come back. There are two obstacles in the way. One is a politically active group in California with it's largest population base in San Francisco are complaining they won't be able to wear them cause their "you knows " would show. Two the dictionary people say this time they should be called " BELTS."

    ReplyDelete