Monday, June 29, 2009

The Best Thing About Girl Watching



I Promised that today I would write feminine beauty. Probably a good thing since I don’t think masculine beauty exists. At least I can’t see it. I don’t get the gay thing and let it go at I can’t get it. I can understand being fed up with women as we can’t seem to think like them no matter what. If there is a woman trapped inside my body then she’s a lesbian. However I digress.

The best thing about girl watching is the older you get the bigger the catalogue of watch worthy girls gets. From roughly the age you started watching to roughly a decade over your current age. There is a lot to be said that 26 is no longer over your upper limit. Also beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. Guy’s tastes vary from Guy to Guy at one extreme you have the very narrow impossible guys who will argue no based on the she looks nothing like a 3 pound supermodel to the other impossible extreme who argue are you kidding she’s got a pulse, I think. I also hear there is group that prefers no pulse. I think this group was once married and sex was the only time she wasn’t moving or chewing him out.

To prevent an increase in this last group ladies please be aware that “Yes, Dear does not mean Yes or Dear normally. It may mean I don’t want you mad at me so I am pretending to be following what your saying but have been tuned out for awhile now. Or and this is an important difference it may mean You Are Scaring Me.

I can’t give real advice on how to tell but if he is listening and Yes Dearing it is probably the last one. Perhaps body language will give us away. Just consider it a way to watch for an early warning sign that you may be driving him away. Not what this article is about but a good thing to know and my female friends are often commenting when they didn’t know something about men that men think everyone knows.

So beauty. Two kinds the kind that you see more clearly over time the good kind and first impressions. Every guy is different in what he sees first. We have leg men ( me to some extent ) Chest men ( I think most guys to varying degrees ) Hair men, face men and then action men ( no ladies I don’t mean who only act if they think they can get some action, that is second reaction at worst ). What I mean by that is for myself manners is usually the first thing I notice. I kind of like that because they never sag or wrinkle. Ben Franklin used to advise being a legman because he claimed they were the last to go.

So basically there are no women who are not beautiful just all of you in a different way. So next you will want to know how to show men that beauty. First men are dense and generally we don’t hide it. So I will make this clear. WE DON’T GET SUBTLE HINTS.
Sorry for the caps but it is to make the point. Don’t think we know you are interested unless you actually come out and put into words of at least. “You know I could get interested in you” that is about as shaded as we can understand. Letting a guy know you are interested will at the very least get his attention. Since we are all to some extent vain he will also get the possibly mistaken idea you have good taste since you like him. Don’t bother to correct this misimpression.
Myself and many guys like to find that there are mutual interests or background. Don’t pretend to know what you don’t but learning if you really are interested won’t hurt. For me now ( and things change over time ) a pulse of course, Manners and Brains are the big 3. Other than that how you carry yourself and see yourself.

One more thing even if he is looking you in the eye don’t expect him to know the colour even if he is looking in them. He is looking deeper than the colour in that case.

4 comments:

  1. Once again I feel educated! Thanks Sid...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post, Sid. from your article i just realized that both sexes don't differ much. we also see those things you see in us, and then when the guy interest us, we would start to look deeper than pulse.
    i would want the guy though to notice the color of my pupil if indeed he is looking at them. otherwise it will give me an impression he wasn't paying attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly Sid, are you trying to get me killed? (bites nails)

    Untill now, the ladies who read our blogs weren't aware that I often mistake the color of areolas as the color of their eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ray I should warn you I have heard that women consider the difference being a boob man a boob to be the word man.

    ReplyDelete