Thursday, February 25, 2010

Going to spend the day lowering my IQ

Boredom. Mainly Dumb. Typical winter. So I am going to spend the day watching cartoons. Did it Saturday mornings as a kid and only side effect seems to be a thin line between right and wrong and thinking of consequences of my actions. Over cautious as a result as others either can't or won't do the same.

So a day on the cartoon channel. Didn't have that when I was a kid.

May also get a lottery ticket. Since odds of winning are so low you may as well look at them as contributing to charity.

2 comments:

  1. You do sound fed up Sid, I have found an interesting blogger from my own county, who I think you would enjoy reading. You are both clever fellers. http://wwwalternativeoptions.blogspot.com/

    Take a look...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. its the lack of anything better to do...and i still blame the weather for this. i can't wait for spring so you can go out often. if only we live near each other i can drop by and keep you company!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete