Sunday, February 28, 2010

Adding New Blog


Going to add a new blog. Sort of. It will be the Dog's Blog. Trying to look at the world via the 4 remaining senses of a blind dog.

As he shares my sense of humor only he's nicer and has much more hair I hope it will be enjoyable.

I will let you know when he makes his first posting.

The Blog's title will be Warp Drive Canine Mind Unleashed you can click on it in Blogs I follow.

this should be the link for the first article. Be sure to follow it as dogs love attention. http://rockyhasablog.blogspot.com/2010/02/welcome-to-rockys-blog.html You will need to cut and paste it for now.

4 comments:

  1. That was cute Sid.

    Does the cat care for his dog food? Dogs usually eat just about anything.

    If I was more of a dog person, I might've tried the strategy of walking a dog to attract women. Then again, the ladies might've ask the dog if his human bites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat does not eat the dogs food. Unlike dogs cats are picky. The cats food is high on the bookcase. Okay a bookcase I have about a dozen.

    Dogs like cat food because there is more protein in cat food. Dogs need more ash and a couple other things. Dogs like humans are omnivores meaning can eat almost anything. Cats on the other hand are carnivoires and need meat. People who try to turn cats into vegetarians end up killing them over a few months. Cat's can't create some amino acids that are only in meat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dogs are so smart. I'm sure that his blog will be brilliant!

    ReplyDelete