Monday, February 22, 2010

Danger of Boredom & a Warped Mind

Outside it is like a Christmas Card. Cold just below freezing so not uncomfortable cold. Slight wind so the much larger than average snowflakes fall almost straight down. A quiet, so very very quiet. As Elmer Fudd would say with his accent "Quiet enough to hunt wabits".

Which of course leave me inside no urgent errands to already walked the dog and had my coffee. Cleaned the litter box. Not completely out of closet bachelor meals so no need to go shopping. ( Wallet needs a refill so unless I choose to make the 100 yards or less trip to the bank machine no pizza or chinese food delivered. Mind you the last time the Chinese Food was delivered and the young man delivering it said "Good Day" I replied Ni hao ma. Which is Chinese for I am having a very good day thanks to you. He almost dropped the order. I laughed it is one of the exact phrases I do know so I couldn't resist.

While walking the dog I got to wondering how they leave messages for each other in pee. Now I don't even pretend to be able read dog pee. It makes me wonder though. Are dog pee messages like human phone tag? I live 3 telephone poles and a fire hydrant downwind give me a call. Or are they more like graffitti on Washroom walls. In big black magic marker " My Mother made me a Homosexual" below in a red pen " If I buy Her the Wool will she make one for Me? "

Pee the Canine version of Business Cards.

Some days I think if they take out the engine from a V8 Engine and Replace it with my Brain we will have discovered Warp Drive.

4 comments:

  1. You really are a prat! A funny prat non the less....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Sid, another one of your psychedelic ideas? - a rocket science of dog poop, hahaha! hey, there ain't no boring moment with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sid, its so windy here that it's howling down me timbers!
    Hang in there, spring is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol love the woolly homo joke. The weather is seriously weird. We are only have a true summer now, only days away from autumn, weird. I did prefer our weird summer though as it wasn't to hot, nor too cold. Now its just hoooot.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete