Monday, October 26, 2009

Been a bit

Sorry I haven't posted anything in several days. My allergies are driving me up a wall and on top of that I was rubbing my eyes so much I broke the arm off my glasses. Fortunately they were covered by warranty. It wasn't just me both drug stores in town ran out of eye drops. For some reason they weren't working very well either.

So I've been watching the series Heroes and reruns of MacGyver. My brother and I used to complain that most of his gadgets wouldn't work because something was missing and we would point out what was missing. Then TV Guide did a story on the series and mentioned that things were deliberately left out so kids wouldn't be able to do the stunts he did. Of course those who knew George and I generally all stated that we were "scary smart" after the article ran. As Einstein said " A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, so is a lot"

Hope all of you are doing well.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sid, I hope that you're feeling better now. I've never watched McGuyver. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love watching McGuyver and i am always in awe at how easily he can get out of any tough situation just by using whatever is within means. i never question his method or the gadget coz i really believe it is possible! oh, how gullible can i get, hahaha.
    hope the allergy is better now and your eyes have stopped itching. talk to you soon...
    love always,
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post. i hope your allergies are in check now:) Happy Halloween Sid!

    ReplyDelete