Monday, October 19, 2009

Allergic to Arboral Sex

Pollen is striking me down again. Oddly flowers even ragweed don't bother me. Trees and grass however do. Some pollinate in spring some fall. So right now the trees have my eyes watering bad enough even a double dose of anti-histamines let me watch TV ( you don't have to be terribly alert for that ) but not read due to the combination of dopiness and teary eyed. Also I am now going to confess that movies, books and poetry have all at times brought me to tears.

3 comments:

  1. oh, it's that time of the year again when flowers polinate... just rest Sid and let it pass.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven & Lottie suffer too. Stick some corks up your nose!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey I decided to have beans for supper so the corks up the nose is a good idea.

    Either that or a bunch of iron cannonballs and a brass monkey.

    Oh I also broke the arm on my glasses yesterday. Using an old pair today ( bi-focal ) still needing anti-histimines to keep my eyes from tearing up. It's about the only symptom I get aside from sniffles then again if weren't supposed to get sniffles why did God invent sleeves. Mothers put buttons on cuffs to stop us so even I know better than to argue with a mother.

    ReplyDelete