Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sorry I'm taking So Long

I didn't mean the title to sound like I was causing a line up for the Loo.

I find I still can't think about my brother without having my thoughts do what my Grandmother used to describe as. " He jumped on his horse and rode off in all directions ". When she used it normally she meant someone could not make sense as how can you go in more than one direction at once.

However I find when I do think each thought triggers another normally not related to the first at all.

I still have trouble sleeping, too much or to little. My illness is still acting up but it is cold so I don't really mind staying in. I do have to go out for the dog and food. I have a headache today but rain is expected so I don't know which is the why. As it is written on the side of the blog under the picture my birthday is coming shortly. I got myself something slightly extravagant. The complete Rosetta Stone Japanese course. Have not installed it yet ( and won't while a headache is pounding ) typing is one thing following instructions another. My Japanese is not really bad I probably speak like a sixth grader and read like a 3rd grader. My goal is to become impossible to tell on a phone from a native with high school.

Unlike French I have to be around it a day or two before I can speak it well ( think it is a case of ear adjusting but half my teachers spoke Quebec French and half Parisian French so that may have a bit to do with it. )

Once I am feeling normal for me I will get out something on George and his life.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, at least you are looking forward. Happy new year Sid, hope it's better for you than last! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. whooha, so the snow finally got there? i got a massive headache too for staying up late last night talking to my relatives on skype. the time difference was really the culprit but then i would much rather spend the new year talking to them than watching movie re-runs on tv.
    happy new year may this one be full of promise.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete