Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Changed my Mind



So I changed my mind. Actually I made a different choice mind is still where the heck minds are. Being male normally in the gutter. Being older the blood router is not any longer permanently locked in divert blood away brain to part which has no brain but outranks it.

Think I will be inside all day. My illness is acting up. No reason for it I know of. Perhaps I had bad dreams as I woke anxious. I took some meds hope they work the meds are tricky you don't want them to work too well or you end up drowsy and listless and don't feel like going out anyway. Not that there is any great reason to go out. It is around the freezing point. Slightly windy typical Canada near winter weather.

Will watch some tv hope anxiety goes down ( comedies seem a good idea ) if not another pill. The dog has been walked a friend had borrowed $20 a couple weeks ago and dropped by to return it. Took the dog out while here. I do need to made sure he gets out a couple more times. I always manage but there is a difference between out long enough to pee etc and long enough for at least a quick stroll.

Yesterday he only got quick pee walks as it was raining so hard I am sure building Arks crossed some folks minds.

Do I know any Noah jokes. On the Ark all the animals were in pairs except the worms they were in the Apples.

Actually if you read it only the unclean anmimals were in pairs there were I think it was 7 of each of the others.

One thing from the bible I can't get my head around.King Solomon was supposed to be the wisest man who ever lived. He is also supposed to have 500 wives. If he was so wise wouldn't he realize that meant 500 sets of inlaws. Really is there anyone else who thinks that many sets of In Laws is Dumber than anything Jim Carey did in Dumb and Dumber?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! It's currently -10C here. I'm not moving outside for love nor money. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you decide to write again. i know what triggered the illness, it's the sight of the snow or the cold creeping up your spine. you always dreaded winter and now that i am experiencing it myself, i understand why.
    i hope you feel better 2moro. i'll call you.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete