Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Trip

Ok as I said the trip went well.

The photos I took after some point didn't take. Possible after I changed the batteries I need to play with the camera some more to get used to it. I did get a new card reader so X off one early Xmas gift to myself. I also got myself a new 7 slot usb hub on sale dirt cheap.

Weather is more typical December now very cold. No snow yet. I woke up sneezing like crazy. Cat must of slept on my chest again.

My friend Rick, this will say it made the paralympic team I think I sent all of you the link to the news article but basically it says he made the team.

We have a shopping trip with the group on the 4th and a dinner Magic show on DEC 10 here is the link www.GregFrewin.Theatre.com we will be in the Platinum seats so it should be good unless the Tigers eat someone. In my youth the danger would have been my brothers or Army buddies trying to eat the Tigers.

I hope those trips have better weather so I can guage anxiety better yesterday I was unable to tell if any manifested as part of the migraine. Aside from messing with my sleep pattern and lasting a long time it was not bad. I've stopped sneezing before I had time to take any anti-histamine so that much is good. It is just darn cold outside so I am going to do my Bear imitation and hibernate.

6 comments:

  1. Yes hibernate, but don't forget those forthcoming outings! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's that time of the year again, Sid! Winter will last till february so brace yourself for more cold days. Don't leave your hat at home, and i hope the magician won't slip or you will see through his tick. Rest for now...talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bet hibernate Tracey Those bears are not dumb at all.

    Odette: If you checked the link it is one of the worlds top magicians. He's unlikely to slip.

    In college my first year I had to pick one optional course. There was a course in magic and I took it thinking it would be an easy course leaving me with lots spare time. The opposite. You need so much practice it takes more time than any other course mostly in front of mirrors, and is also very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sid,
    How inspirational about Rick and the paralympic team.
    The trip with tigers sounds well worth it and yes it is cold.Probably the beginnings of a polar blast before the snow arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make sure you have some great films and awesome books, rug up warm!! OUr weather has been foul for days, feels like winter all over a again, but the joy in it is my grass is getting a good soak before the sun kills it off like every summer :)
    Congrats on your mate, exciting news for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. K my DVD collection is in the thousands ( not an exageration ) I am reading the Darwin Awards. A great laugh even if you look them up on the net. To win one you must contribute to the gene pool by removing yourself from the pool in a very unique way. #1 is still the guy who walked past a police car parked in front of the store. Had to excuse himself to a police officer at the door. The store was full of customers he pulled out a gun and demaned all the money in the till. It was a gun store. They removed 27 bullets from his body non form the cops.

    Tommorw the group has a shopping trip planned I really want to go but last night woke with what may be the worst head cold I have ever had. Not allergies nose is a tap but eyes not watering in the least ( which is what my allergies do to me sometimes I have feel my way to the medicine cabinet for anti- histamines and make sure they are in a completely different shapped container as I can't read or even make out shapes it is pure touch. I can make out blurry colours )

    When this is done I ordered the Disks from the guttenberg project. 19,500 out of copyright books. Every classic you can think of. compressed you have to uncommpress them and most are txt some pdf. a pick and choose library at your fingertips. A fantasy I actually had as a child.

    I really want to go on that trip tomorrow so am going to mostly sleep. Take cold meds and even do something I normally wouldn't have a drink with them to make sure I sleep. Being me it's not hard liquor but a grasshopper. Creme de Menthe Creme de Coaco and heavy cream. Tastes like a chocolat bar. Normally I will have a drink Nov 11. If there is a toast to the Queen or a toast at weddings. If I get taken out I will have a single drink then pop.

    ReplyDelete